Owners: Founded in 1999 by Simon Grabowski.
Although you can start with a free trial, there are packages at getresponse.
- Email – For Beginners, List size: 1,000, Cost: $15/mo, Package: Email Marketing, Landing pages, Autoresponders.
- Pro – Growth Focused Marketers, List size:5,000, Cost:$49/mo, Package: All Email features including webinars(100 attendees)
- Max – For Advanced users, List size: 10,000, Cost:$140/mo, Package: All Pro features including Custom DKIM, Campaign Consulting, webinars(500 attendees), Sales Force Integration.
- Enterprise – For High Performance Solutions, List size: 100,000, Cost:$1019/mo, Package: All Max features including Account Manager, Dedicated IP address, Dedicated Infrastructure, Max Mailout performance.
GetResponse is an Online Marketing platform designed to help automate the growth of your business. On a basic level it provides clients with email marketing and autoresponders.
GetResponse also provides landing pages and access to webinars.
It provides services to help marketeers build targeted subscriber lists and automates the process of sending video emails and newsletters. It also provides tools to track and analyze your marketing efforts.
The Good & the Bad
- 15 years experience.
- Caters for all budgets.
- Easy to set up.
- Help center
- Train to earn courses provided with Video and Webinars.
- Landing pages and access to loads of images.
- Very Good Autoresponder.
- Can be integrated with other systems
- No refunds
Who is GetResponse For?
GetResponse is targeted at both beginner, intermediate and advanced marketers. Its services are aimed at marketers and businesses who wish to grow their subscriber list and automate that growth. Any Business needing Landing pages, an autoresponder and the ability to create advertising campaigns is a potential client of GetRespones.
GetResponse Tools & Training
GetResponse provides the following resources;
White papers and Infographics containing articles and videos on e-commerce.
GetResponse University which provides courses on e-commerce.
Webinars and Videos
Autoresponders and email marketing .
Landing page Templates and Images
There are different ways of getting support at GetResponse.
- Live Chat
- Ticket system
- Learning Centre
My Final Opinion of Getresponse is that it is an excellent platform to use in building your online business. Whatever your budget there is a solution for your business needs.
It is very easy to set up. I use Getresponse in my Businesses. I am happy with its performance and have no issues with either its interface or its performance.
This product is recommended to anyone who wishes to automate the growth of their subscriber list.